MEET CHRIS & NICK
CHRIS JACK (LEAD CONSULTANT)
Chris has been in software development, ecommerce and digital marketing since 2003 when he founded one of Australia's first ecommerce platforms called Rocket Retail, a search engine friendly shopping cart. This software platform was used to launch many successful online stores.
Chris was a digital nomad before the term was popularly used. He has personally lived in Hobart, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Chiang Mai (Thailand), Auckland and Kaohsiung (Taiwan) and travelled to just about every major city in the APAC region for business and leisure.
- Hotel photography (all types including interior, exterior, facilities, events, lifestyle and food photography).
- Strategic hotel and motel marketing advice (the what, how and when).
- Content marketing and content strategy consulting.
- Reputation management including TripAdvisor, Google Reviews, OTA's etc.
- Branding and positioning development.
- Guest experience consulting and general product and service improvement.
- Website design and conversion rate optimisation/UX design with emphasis on clarifying your messaging and increasing direct bookings.
- Website hosting, domain name and DNS management (the technical side of web sites).
- PMS data migration, implementation, setup and training specialising in the Sirvoy platform.
- Practical yield management/revenue management systems and strategies to maximise revenue and occupancy.
- Copywriting, room naming and description writing and hotel naming and branding.
- Online travel agency optimisation and improvement, with emphasis on photography, copywriting and branding.
With over twenty years experience in SEO, SEM (Adwords), digital marketing, real world marketing, branding, photography and website design and ecommerce, Chris has a plenty to offer your independent hotel on a consulting and project basis.
NICK SMITH (CONSULTANT)
Based in Hobart, Australia Nick is a super talented graphic designer, branding consultant, social media expert, musical composer and writer with a rare combination of both creative design skills and common sense analytical skills.
Nick is an associate consultant at Locus Focus and has been working with Chris since 2013, and is available for services and consulting related to:
- Social media management (Facebook, Instagram).
- Content writing (blogs, social media posts, copywriting).
- Website design (Squarespace and Wordpress).
- Logo design and style guide development (including fonts, colours and usage).
- Brochure, compendium, signage, menu and all other graphic design projects for a hotel.
- Fast casual hospitality management consulting.